Saudi UmrahVisa Booking from Pakistan
In order to apply for Saudi Umrah visa from Pakistan, you need to follow some following requirements.
- 1. An application form for Umrah visa that is completely signed and filled by an applicant.
- 2. 2 front facing passport size pictures of applicant.
- 3. The passport of an applicant should be in working.
- 4. If you are applying for Umrah or Hajj Visa applications than it must be applied through any authentic Umrah and Hajj service agency like Makkah Tour.
- 5. An approved and authentic certificate of meningitis immunisation is essential. It is to be informed that Pilgrims who are going with or without travel agency should done this at least ten days prior to sacred travelling.
- 6. Those Children having age of 1 year or over and are going to Umrah or Hajj on their parent's passport must attach their photograph with the passport and also authorized by the authority concerned. Photograph of children should also be attached with the Umrah or Hajj application form.
- 7. All females are necessarily be accompanied by their Mehram Mehram can be their husband, son, father, brother or nephew etc. The Mehram person that is going to accompany her female must be adult.
- 8. If the candidate is not the resident of country and do not have the nationality of the country than a valid and authentic permission letter are necessarily to be submitted with the Umrah or Hajj visa application form.
- 9. According to the Saudi Rules Umrah visa can only be valid for only two weeks. Within these two weeks pilgrims have to fulfil all the rituals of Umrah, Two weeks start from the date you have entered the region of Saudi Arabia.
- 10. If a pilgrim who is applying for performing Hajj or Umrah have the non-Muslim name than they are advised to submit a certificate from any authentic or registered Islamic institute or masjid, that will assure applicant is Muslim.
Some significant features:
1. Validity of Umrah Visa starts from the date of issuance.
2. Before signing and accepting all the rules of Umrah Visa read it carefully than fill it by using black coloured ink in capital letters.
3. For any other enquiry, do contact us.
By keeping Umrah visa in your hand, you are not allowed to perform Hajj.
We provide the best hotel accommodation, transportation facility, flight and Visa service for Hajj and Umrah both.
If you have Umrah Visa than only limited areas you are allowed to visit like Makkah, Madina and Jeddah. If you have found anywhere in other city without having the vosa permit than Saudi government can take any legal action against you and we will not be responsible for that, so if you have any plan to visit any other city so kindly inform us.
An Applicant having Umrah Visa is not allowed to do work or business on this visa. And also you are restricted you can not stay for more than 15 days. Any kind of Violation against the rules and regulations of Saudi government will end in heavy penalties, punish and strict legal action by them.
Visa prices are not fixed; travel agency can change the prices anytime according to circumstances.
Kindly fill your Umrah visa application form completely if you have any other query than contact us anytime, our customer representatives are available 24/7.